Sunday 15 May 2011

Disney housing!!

There's 3 complexes we could be living at but I think most of the people on the International College Program are housed at Vista way..
I love the way the girl says "It's kinda cold today, about 50 degrees"?! Haha.. But it looks sooo nice, can't wait to move in..

There's the slight issue that I'll be sharing my room, kinda used to sharing cos of uni but that's only in the kitchen really eek.. I like my space and will be a bit awkward with a complete stranger.. They could be from anywhere in the world too - places like.. France, Mexico, Turkey, Thailand, Agentina, UK, Hong Kong, Canada, USA, Peru and Brazil.. I'll just hope for the best, they should be nice anyway if they got the job in the first place :) Apparently roommates are assigned based on arrival and departure dates, work location, gender, age (under or over 21) and program season.. I'll be in a 'wellness' apartment since I'm not 21 until next year.. Looking forward to meeting plenty of new people anyway :)

Rent is deducted from our pay and includes stuff like maintenance, utilities, internet, gym, sport courts, pools, hot tubs, security and laundry.. They do events like pool parties too which I can't wait for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment